The pineal gland is an endocrine gland situated in the central area of the brain where the two hemispheres are joined. Also known as the “third eye” or conarium or epiphysis, the pineal gland produces melatonin, which is a derivative of serotonin that decides the sleeping and waking cycle of the human body. Calcification of the pineal gland is a very common thing to happen as you get older, however, there are ways to decalcify the pineal gland. However, before we get to the basics of decalcification, we have to know what causes the calcification in the first place.
Causes of Pineal Gland Calcification
Cases of calcification of the pineal gland become more severe as one ages. Most people get affected by it by the time they reach 17 years of age. Pineal gland calcification is basically the accumulation of a large amount of calcium phosphate on the gland as well as on parts controlled by the gland. An MRI of the entire body can easily reveal these accumulations without problem.
The accumulation of calcium phosphate on the gland is mainly caused by prolonged exposure to fluoride in any form. Substances like toothpaste, excess intake of sugars and sweeteners, food additives, hormones and the public water system can cause a fluoride imbalance in our body, causing the calcification of the pineal gland. Even the use of cell phones is suspected to lead to this disorder of the pineal gland.
Decalcification of the pineal gland
The decalcification of the pineal gland can be achieved in two steps. The first step is to stop further calcification. The second step is to remove the calcification that has occurred. Let us see how we can do each of the things.
Prevent Further Pineal Gland Calcification
To prevent further calcification of the pineal gland, you need to start by avoiding things that introduce fluorides and other calcification factors in our system
- Halides – Include substances such as bromide, chloride and fluoride which cause calcium crystals to accumulate at the pineal gland. Fluoride is also added to the water supply and various dental products like toothpaste. You should switch to fluoride-free dental products and drink only filtered water to avoid the problem.
- Calcium – Consuming food containing calcium can also lead to calcification of the pineal gland. Overusing calcium supplements or eating too much calcium rich food can cause buildup of calcium phosphate on the pineal gland and cause calcification.
- Tap water – Tap water contains high levels of halides and can definitely lead to some level of calcification. You should stick to distilled water only to avoid the risks.
- Mercury – Mercury is a very poisonous substance which can harm our body in more ways than one. Calcification is only one of the major ill effects of mercury poisoning. Even the slightest exposure to mercury can lead to high levels of calcification of the pineal gland. Sea water fishes are a source of mercury as the sea water is tainted with high levels of mercury these days due to the disposal of industrial waste. Spirulina or chlorella can remove traces of mercury from the body and brain tissues.
- Pesticides – Pesticides contain mercury and other harmful chemical substances which can wreak havoc in the human body. Unfortunately though, pesticides have found their ways into our life through the food we eat. It is very important that we remain wary of these polluted food and stick only to organic food to prevent further calcification.
- Others – There are several other things that you should stop consuming or using, which include alcohol, caffeine, tobacco, sweeteners in food, sugars, deodorants, etc. Check to see that these things do not contain any traces of anything that can cause calcification of the pineal gland.
Remove Existing Pineal Gland Calcification
Once you have started reducing calcification inducing elements in your lifestyle, it is time to remove the existing pineal gland calcification. It takes some time to fully remove all traces of the calcification, but with patience, you will succeed.
- MSM – MSM is a drug that is taken when the pineal gland gets calcified. You have to take it in high doses every day, somewhere around 7000 to 10000mg, to keep your system absolutely clean.
- Activator X – Activator X is basically a combination of vitamin K1 or K2 with vitamins D3 and A. This combination creates a detoxifier which can restore balanced enzyme control to remove all traces of calcium from the pineal gland and other parts of the body.
- Boron – Boron is a heavy chemical and should be consumed in very small quantities to remove calcification. You can mix it with green tea to have it every day in the morning, or you can eat organic beet roots, which already contain some boron naturally.
- Iodine – Iodine can be consumed in small quantities to remove all sorts of fluoride from the body. However, care should be taken to not take too much of iodine as that can adversely affect the bones.
- Garlic – Garlic is a strong agent in the removal of calcification. It can easily dissolve calcium components in the body and neutralize their effects. Eating one or two bulbs of garlic everyday should do the trick.
- Citric Acid – Consumption of citric acid in an empty stomach can help you get rid of any sort of calcification of the pineal gland. The detoxifying effects of the body can also help clear your skin and rejuvenate your body from within.
- Distilled Water – Having lots and lots of distilled water everyday can flush away the toxins of the body, including calcification. This can help not only your pineal gland but also every other part of the body.
- Others – Raw cocoa contains high levels of antioxidants which can assist in the removal of calcification of the pineal gland. You can also include apple cider vinegar in your food as it contains malic acid that has detoxifying effects. Neem extracts, oregano oil and tamarind products also help immensely in the same effect.