Everybody wants to have a well toned body with a small, well toned butt. However, most of the time, despite having a well maintained physique, we often fail in the butt department as they are either too big and flabby, or too small and flat. What we want is to after know How to Make Your Butt Smaller, perfect shape and size .
Our butt is made up of three important muscles which are known as the gluteal maximus, the gluteal medius and the gluteal minimus. The gluteal maximus is the strongest muscle in the body and forms majority of the butt. The three muscle groups are surrounded by a layer of adipose tissue fat called the subcutaneous fat. These fat tissues determine the shape and size of our butt, and control of these fats can help us make smaller butt.
Things to Do to Make Your Butt Smaller
Having proper diet
Having the right food can definitely affect the fat content in your butt. If you maintain the healthy, balanced diet, you are bound to the perfect smaller butt that you so desire.
- The butt is the primary place for fat accumulation. Whenever someone gains weight, the first place the fat goes to are the buttocks. Eating right can decrease the amount of fat entering the buttocks in the first place, ensuring smaller butt. Eating fewer calories can reduce the fat content in your body, and hence your butt. Try sticking to lean proteins and leafy green vegetables as opposed to rice and carbs, especially after lunch. Having carbohydrates for lunch is quite fine, but stay away from them for the rest of the day.
- Increasing your body metabolism allows your body to burn up more calories, resulting in a lean and proper physique. Drink lots of water to speed up your metabolism. Eating spicy food can also help you in that. Also, try introducing metabolism enhancing food, such as green tea, fish oils, broccoli and low fat yoghurt, in your daily diet. Apart from food, regular exercise can also help you maintain a speedy metabolism.
Doing The Exercises to Make Your Butt Smaller
Smaller butt requires a lot of hard work and sweat. You don’t just get smaller, well toned buttocks in a matter of days. Perseverance is key when it comes to getting fit and strong. To make smaller butt, you should try doing exercises which can bring down the overall fat content of your body. The right combination of cardio and weight training can give you your dream buttocks in no time.
- Lunges – Lunges work the muscles of multiple places like the hamstrings, calves, glutes and quads. They are of various types, the most popular ones being sliding lunges, static lunges, low lunges and wheel lunges. Although they are quite challenging at the beginning, with time, they can bring about a nice change to your buttocks.
- Squats – Squats are the most important glutes exercises to bring down the fat content of the buttocks and help you get smaller butt. Apart from the butt, squats also work on the thighs and hips. They are also quite handy for strength building of the lower body.
- Step ups – Step ups should ensure that the leg raises high enough, around 90 degrees, to reduce glute muscles. Working mainly on the glute muscles, they are the perfect exercise routine for reducing butt.
- Hip extensions – Hip extensions work mainly with the gluteus maximum muscles, which are responsible for the shape of the buttocks. By doing this exercise routine right, you can get the perfect, pert little butt in no time.
- One legged dead lifts – These work not only on the butt but also on the hamstrings and the lower back. This is the perfect workout routine for someone who wants to maintain an overall good and fit body. However, if you have back problems, you should definitely avoid one legged dead lifts.
- Walking and running – Walking and running not only help make your body fit and healthy, but also make your mind feel fresh and rejuvenated as well. Walking and running especially work at the muscles if you make an uphill trip on a bumpy road.
- Cycling – Cycling is the best exercise option for those who want to stay away from the gym. It is not as intense as proper gymming, but can still work wonders on the human body. Standing on the bike while riding intensifies the routine even further, making your heart pump more blood.
- Hiking – Hiking is a major calorie burner and has amazing effects on the butt. It is intense enough at its easiest, so you don’t have to make it more difficult or strenuous.
- Kickboxing – Kickboxing is a great workout routine for anyone who wants to shape up and lose weight. They have wonderful effects on the legs and the glutes, especially on the legs, thighs, abs, butt and hips. Even your arms get a good dose of exercise.
If you follow the listed diet and perform the workout routines as mentioned above, you will be able to make smaller butt in no time at all, without even doing anything very risky or extensively troublesome.