Losing 10 pounds within 10 days is indeed a difficult job. Even so, this is not impossible as you have to burn around 35,000 calories in a matter of two weeks or less. The smartest approach for it is to work with a combination of healthy diets backed by ample exercise and a little help from the health supplements. This combination of three allows you to burn calories proficiently. This would then assist you in your weight loss. If you want to know how to lose 10 pounds in 10 days, you as an initiative have to drop way below the healthy calorie count suitable for an adult.
Related Post: 3 Easy steps to Lose 20 Pounds in a Month
4 Different ways on how to lose 10 pounds in 10 days
The most amount of weight that you will be dropping at around this time will be the water weight of your body. If you go back to your original diet or exercise routine shortly after or through this period, your lost weight may show up again. The side effects felt at around this time can be constipation, headache, dizziness, irritability etc. If you continue so for a longer time span, your body may go through some irreparable bad effects. If the question is- how to lose 10 pounds in 10 days, this extreme form of diet should only be levied during emergencies such as a special occasion or time classified circumstances.
- Plan a low calorie intake meal schedule:
To shed 10 pounds in a matter of 10 days, the diet chart below should be followed that contains a list of low calorie foods. Strictly use only salt and pepper to season the food items. In the drinks section, apart from the obvious water, artificially sweetened tea or diet soda will help. This will help you move a step further on how to lose 10 pounds in 10 days.
Here’s the food table below:
For the next 10 remaining days, repeat the cycle starting from day 1 for the remaining five days.
Related Post: GM Diet Overview
- Consume small proportion of meals: Instead of going in for a full fledged three meals a day, break down your meal plan to about 4-5 smaller portion meals for the days. If you consume three meals a day, it leaves a long gap between each eating session resulting in a blood sugar drop. This also increases your hunger quotient. Small portion of meals prevent binging and keeps your metabolic rates worked up and active.
- Moderate eating: If you want to make a restrictive eating plan, it can be tough to maintain. You can limit your food intake by not eating the whole day but that would only lead to you binge eating in the evening. Even out your calorie intake equally throughout the day to reduce binge eating in the nights.
- Include more fruits and vegetables in your diet: Not only will the fruits and vegetables leave you feeling full but they are also low in calories. They are enriched in fibers, vitamins and antioxidants too. Some of them even facilitate fat burning.
- Also include more eggs and lean meat in the diet: lean meats and eggs contain vitamin b12. Studies showed that these actually help you burn fast. These along with fish are rich in proteins which leave you satisfied with your appetite.
- Increase the amount of water you drink:
Drinking ample amounts of water is one of the best ways to lose weight at a rapid space. Not only will it keep you hydrated but will also flush out toxins from the system. To kick start your metabolism start by drinking one glass of water in the morning. Ample amount of water will also leave you feeling full. The liver helps in metabolizing fats and this works in close relation with the kidneys. For the kidneys to perform its daily functions, it requires ample amount of water. Keep the kidneys hydrated to ensure your liver functions are updated and this would help you lose fat faster.
Your everyday water intake plan is enlisted below for how to lose 10 pounds in 10 days-
|As soon as you get up each morning||Drink between 300 – 600ml of water|
|1 hour later (before breakfast)||Drink between 250 – 500ml of water|
|After every cup of coffee/tea||Drink between 100 – 250ml of water|
|20 Minutes before each main meal||Drink between 250 – 500ml of water|
|2 Hours before going to bed||Drink between 300 – 600ml of water|
|Total amount of water per day||Between 1200 – 2,450ml|
Tips on how to lose 10 pounds in 10 days-
Calculate your water consumption on the basis of your current weight. If you are overweight and the water chart above doesn’t fully hydrate you, you may consume more water. You may also calculate so on the basis of your activity level.
- Regular exercises are mandatory:
If you are wondering how to lose 10 pounds in 10 days, the diet and water chart alone is not enough to trigger weight loss. One of the best ways to burn calories is to perform cardiovascular exercises. Even though toning your body and lifting heavy weights is healthy for your body, it may still increase your weight. (keep this in mind that the increase in weight will be the muscle weight and not fat). If you are determined on losing 10 pounds in 10 days, walks, jogs and working out on a stair climber machine or elliptical may be of help to you.
- Here’s some more tips and tricks:
How to lose 10 pounds in 10 days is of essential importance, so here are some more tricks to aid you in your venture.
- A packet of stevia sweetener needs to be mixed with 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar and water. This not only creates a fat loss cocktail but also keeps you feeling fulfilled thereby reducing hunger pangs. You may even drink it up to five times in a day.
- To reduce water weight, the best option for you is to add diuretic products to your diet. However, the diuretics that are artificial in nature facilitate diarrhea or dehydration which is why if you should, always stick to natural or organic diuretics.
- Prior to and post workout includes liquid amino acids and protein powders in your diet. You may blend these with the fruits or vegetables to make a low calorie smoothie.
- Once you reduce the calorie intake, you are also reducing the amount of nutrition you are supplying to the body. This is why during your 10 day weight loss plan include multi vitamins to your diet. This will answer your question on- how to lose 10 pounds in 10 days.