The inner thigh gap is an elusive masterpiece that gives women everywhere a look of sophistication and perfection. An inner thigh gap is the perfect resemblance of a lady with perfect hips and an adequate space between legs. The want for the inner thigh gap has increased so much over the past few years that many ladies have gone through extensive surgery to achieve this phenomenon and some women have gone through dangerous routes to get what they want. What you have to understand is that all you need is the due diligence to get what you want when it comes to how to get an inner thigh gap?
Exercises to Get an Inner Thigh Gap
Full body toning exercise also giving you the knowhow on how to get an inner thigh gap because exercises such as Pilates helps to work on the toning of the entire body which is actually a great way to get what you want when it comes to the body of your dreams.
Watch these videos showing exercises for inner thigh toning
- 5 Minute Inner-Thigh Workout
2.Inner Thigh Exercises for Toning
- Butterfly Stretching
Butterfly stretching is a great ay to stretch the body and make it more flexible.
- Making sure your feet are joined at the soles, sit on a mat.
- Open your legs while keeping your soles joint.
- Bring your suspended knees to the ground slowly.
- Depending on your flexibility your knees will touch the ground accordingly.
- Force them to touch the ground.
- Your inner thigh muscles should feel a tightening.
- Inner Thigh Firmer
The effect of this exercise is to make your thighs both firm and strong removing any excess fat in the area and giving way to a better means of how to get an inner thigh gap..
- Use a rolled up towel to support your head and lie on your left side.
- While maintaining a straight stance at your left side bring your right leg up front while bent at the knee.
- Lift your leg above the ground about six inches while still in this position.
- Two minutes is how long you must stay in this position.
- Bring your left foot first down and then back up again.
- Doing this on both sides repeat it for about 10 to 12 times.
- With your back against the wall stand straight.
- With your toes pointing forward your legs should be shoulder width apart.
- Move into a squatting position while inhaling deeply.
- Keep your heels on the ground at all times, when squatting do not allow your knees to cross over your toes.
- Exhales as you come up again.
- 3 sets must be done with 16 reps each.
An exercise ball comes in handy with a squats workout as well and can be kept on your back for the best results.
- Exercise Ball
- Place an exercise ball in between your feet while seated on the floor.
- With your feet raised off the floor in a vertical position lie on your back
- Your arms must be spread out to maintain balance
- Squeeze your feet together after inhaling deeply
- While in this position count to five
- Inhale deeply while releasing the pressure on the ball
- In this relaxed state count to 2 and then repeat the process.
- Ten reps must be done
- With your hands at your hips put your feet together.
- Keep your right leg on the ground, straighten it and bring it to your side.
- Now shift your weight to your left foot.
- Bend your right leg at the knee with your left leg staying stretched out.
- Bring the right foot back to the starting point and push off the weight on the left foot.
- 8 to 10 sets will do for the other side.
- Leg Circles
- Lie on your back with your legs stretched out.
- While keeping your left leg stretched out point your right leg up towards the air in an extreme point.
- With the leg that you have lifted trace out five circles clockwise and anticlockwise while keeping your hips on the ground..
- Switch to the left leg after 3 to five reps and vice versa.
Diet and Lifestyle Changes to Get an Inner Thigh Gap
- Limit Intake of Calories
Calories is the base of energy and fat in your body as any calories that you consume are either converted to energy by your body or created into fat. Therefore it is better that you limit the intake of calories to help lose weight and learn how to get an inner thigh gap. Try eating low calorie foods for the betterment of your body.
- Reduce Dairy Products
Dairy products are known to be loaded with fat which is bad for your body when you are trying to lose weight. Though this is the case dairy products are also rich in vitamins and proteins which you would require making it necessary that you do not stop consuming dairy products entirely but reduce the amount you consume and try to consume products like skimmed milk and low fat yogurt.
- Cut off Junk Food
Give up junk foods for the betterment of your body. if you can then avoid junk foods entirely at all times. Junk foods just hamper the weight loss process and can hamper your body as well..
- Record What You Eat
It is always better to keep a record of what you eat. If you ever need to make a change in your diet then it helps to keep a record of the intake.
- Drink Plenty of Water
Water is very good for the body it is best that you drink it in plenty. Dehydration has been known to slow down the fat burning medium.