How to get rid of white spots on teeth from braces?

Discussion in 'Dental' started by garry420, Sep 23, 2016.

1. garry420

garry420 Member

Hi,

I have had gaps in between teeth's which looked offle and I found myself loosing my confidence and hence i started using braces, now problem is that I used braces almost of whole 1.5 years as result of which I see white spots on my teeth.
    Again I feel shy while laughing , Please tell me rather guide me on how to get rid of white spots on teeth from braces?

Thanks

2. Ruby Goyal

Ruby Goyal Member

Teeth form an integral part of your personality and white spots on the teeth obviously account for the degradation in the overall visage of a person. These white spots can be treated effectively at home itself. Baking soda works as magic for almost all the teeth related problems.

Add 2 tablespoons of baking soda to a glass of war water. Gargle using this water. Properly let this water reach the white spots and then spit it out. Follow by rinsing your mouth with normal water. Use this baking soda water to gargle daily in order to cure the white spots present on your teeth. This method is tried and tested. The results can be seen within few weeks.